Like us on Facebook?

Rahul Gandhi should remember his mother's background: Uma Bharti

As the assembly polls in Uttar Pradesh is not far away, war of words heated up between the arch rival Bhartiya Janata party and Congress.

Addressing a rally, Rahul Gandhi slammed BJP leader Uma Bharti for being outsider to Uttar Pradesh. He said as she hails from Madhya Pradesh then why at an election time she came out and pledging for votes.

Ms Bharti did not shy away. "I want to remind Rahul Gandhi that his mother is from Rome and she was accepted in India.

I am just from Madhya Pradesh. Rahul Gandhi should remember his mother's background before commenting on his aunt."

"I also want to remind Rahul that in Madhya Pradesh, I trounced his political guru Digvijaya Singh.

I intended to repeat that in Uttar Pradesh since he has cheated people with false promises for a package for Bundelkhand," she added.

Watch Video 

visit: news24online.com

0 comments