Like us on Facebook?

Shobna Gulati recreates Katy Perry's topless Esquire cover


Coronation Street star Shobna Gulati recreates Katy Perry's famous pose on the cover of men's magazine Esquire

She's known for playing the long-suffering wife of corner shop owner Dev on Coronation Street - but Shobna Gulati has left her tabard behind for her latest sizzling photo shoot.


Shobna - known to millions of viewers as Sunita Alahan - was given a make-over to look like Katy Perry when she posed topless for men's magazine Esquire.

And the 44-year-old actress more than gives the 26-year-old singer a run for her money when it comes to fab figures.

Read More Story:-
Bipasha Basu a frustrated, jealous actress 
Ravi Kishan spotted with a steamy lip lock with Nagma Sunny Leone's hot photoshoot
Deeksha Seth Hot Bikini Exposing Photos 
Rosie Huntington goes naked for Maxim magazineLady Gaga Posts Nude Photo Of Herself Online  

Bollywood’s longest kissing sequences In 1993    



Shobna poses like the I Kissed A Girl singer in little more than a black satin girdle and strappy patent sandals in the new issue of Now magazine.

However, despite her stunning looks, Shobna says she still lacks Katy's body confidence.

She tells Now: 'I think we've got a lot to learn from American women. They're just happy in their skin. Maybe if I looked all glammed up like Katy Perry, I'd be happy.'

Shobna added that an ex-boyfriend had made her feel uncomfortable with baring her flesh.

She revealed: 'I have to say, some men are very unkind to women. I had an ex-partner who said that my body was damaged because I'd had a baby.

'Or he'd point at my tummy and go: "I can see your gut."' and I said: 'Oh can you? I think you should leave my house.'"

'If 10 is the happiest I've ever been about my body, then I think that would've been when I was a baby. Now it's less than five.'

Shobna first appeared as Sunita in Corrie in 2001. She left in 2006 after her character discovered her husband Dev had carried out multiple affairs behind her back.

However, her character returned to the soap and got back together with Dev ealier this year.

Click For more..

0 comments